Friday, April 17, 2009

America may never recover.......but others will.

As this recesion starts to calm down alot of thoughts are coming up on how our world may come back as. As expected Asia will continue to grow however America is expected to not recover back to it's full glory. Then Yen is likely to stay more valuabel then US dollar from now on and the merging asian currency's will strengthen. It is not hard to imagine that the chinese Yuan will continue to grow and eventually becoming a major player in the money game.

3 comments:

  1. I followed a link to your site that you posted on someone's blog who just moved to Melbourne.

    I'm not sure if you know this person and it was a private joke between you or you were welcoming them in a special way.

    I have lived all over the world and have never been treated worse by a general population anywhere. Makes me sad. I have met some really fantastic individuals here but sadly people who think your type of welcome is acceptable are the majority not the monority. I will pray for you to experience what it feels like and maybe you will gain something that is clearly lacking .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr I am very sorry if I offended you but I can not quite remember what I said. Would you please be able to tell me what I wrote?
    By the way sorry for the late reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete